Worse case scenario, you can read it and be glad you're not as nutty as me.
During the year I started writing about several different topics but didn't seem to be able to wrap them up satisfactorily. Here's my genius that all three of you have been missing out on:
- I wrote one about how I will argue with anyone about almost anything including topics like Ewoks, which pudding is the best pudding, and if ping pong should really be an Olympic sport.
- I started a list of little things that bug the heck out of me. The highlights of this post were people who pronounce the 't' in often, and how I dislike toilet paper commercials with the same intensity that Madonna dislikes hydrangeas.
- I wrote about how I was obsessing one day about the "what if I had done this instead of that" moments in my life and how a church sermon set me free.
- There's an unfinished piece about a rough day I was having that included a raccoon in the chimney and a fire in the basement entitled "Hardship is inevitable... Drama is optional."
- I wrote a Haiku about the lousy March weather, but didn't finish it until April. So... stay tuned for that little nugget.
Well, that's pretty much all I've got for now. Hopefully I will find some time and inspiration to write something a bit better soon.